- Plain white half-sleeved terrycot shirt.
- Navy Blue shorts upto Class VIII and Navy Blue Trousers for students of class IX and above.
- Navy blue socks with two white stripes
- Plain white half sleeved terrycot shirt.
- Navy blue skirt of the specific design mentioned below.
- Navy blue knee length socks with two white stripes.
DESIGN OF SKIRT: For Juniors
- Skirt with ten box pleats 2. Skirt with square bib.
- Divided skirt with ten box pleats 2. Length: Not above the knees.
- Maximum 8' division from the round bottom.
Common (Boys and Girls)
School belt, tie with maroon and mustard stripes, school badge, white shoes withwhite laces. Black shoes from Nursery to Class IV.
Turban:Navy blue (For Sikh boys)
- Plain white Full sleeved terrycot shirt
- Worsted Grey pants.
- Sweaters : Maroon (Readymade with school monogram) V-neck (without buttons)
- Pullovers (Hand knitted, collared or round neck sweaters are not allowed).
- Blazers: Maroon of specified shade compulsory from class II onward (with schoolmonogram).
- to lst Maroon Jackets with Hood (attached head cover)
- Turban : Maroon (For Sikh Boys)
- Worsted grey socks with two maroon stripes.
- White terrycot full-sleeved shirt.
- Worsted grey skirt of the specific design already mentioned.
- White ribbons or hair band (in case of short hair).
- Sweaters : Maroon (Readymade with School monogram) V-neck pullovers i.e. front closed. Hand knitted or collared sweaters are not allowed).
- Blazers : Maroon with school monogram.
- Knee length worsted grey socks with two maroon stripes.
Common: School belt, tie with Maroon and Mustard stripes, school badge, and shoes - White with white laces. Black shoes only from Nursery to class V.
UNIFORM ON THE LAST WORKING DAY OF THE WEEK
House "T" shirt with school monogram (Particular colour of the house the student belongs to) School Belt, tie with MAROON and MUSTARD stripes, school badge, and shoes WHITE with white laces.
For Boys :
- WHITE terrycot shorts upto Vlll Std. and trousers from IX Std. and above.
- White socks with two maroon stripes.
TURBAN: WHITE (For Sikh Boys)
Note: Baggy pants, skin tight pants or jeans are not allowed.
For Girls: White terrycot skirt (of specified design already mentioned)
- White ribbons or hair band (in case of short hair). (Ruffles, fancy clips, ornamental
- Head wears are not allowed).
- Knee length white socks with two maroon bands.